This service that lasts more than 6 months is provided to enterprises which have foreign trade activity or just plan to promote their products and services at foreign markets.
What does this service include?
- Estimation of supply and demand of your product at a market;
- Analysis of competitors’ offers;
- Providing the information about planned big projects in a country;
- Analysis of legal and regulatory framework, research on barriers that prevent companies from entering a market and on ways to overcome them;
- Collecting the information in field-specific ministries and establishments of a foreign country about perspectives of market development;
- Preliminary search of potential partners in a particular field (not less than 10, depending on a country);
- Mailing offers out;
- Contact establishment via telephone negotiations;
- Assistance in making a competitive offer considering specifics of a market and local customs;
- Preparation of an agenda of field-specific events in Russia and abroad;
- Drawing up an agenda of business trip, booking hotels and arranging for transfers, getting a visa etc.
- Counseling on negotiation process, logistics, taxation, customs clearance, certification and legal aspects;
- Informing about governmental and non-governmental measures to support exporters.