On December 8-12, 2014, the 24th international exhibition "Health Care, Medical Equipment and Medicines" was held in Moscow at the Expocentre Fairgrounds in Moscow. The exhibition was attended by representatives of the China International Trade Association and the director of the “Shandong Boran Spirulina” enterprise producing spirulina. The purpose of his visit to Russia was to promote “spirulina” on the Russian market and to establish contacts with new partners.
The Business Cooperation Center “BGgroupp” agreed and organized a meeting with the NGO “Biosolar MSU” / “Spirulina MSU”, whose representatives visited the exhibition “Health Care, Medical Equipment and Pharmaceuticals” and met with the director of “Shandong Boran Spirulina”.
The meetings resulted in the exchange of product samples to study its content and to discuss the possibility of creating new joint projects for the production of spirulina.
The main topics of the Healthcare exhibition:
- Medical equipment and diagnostics
- Innovative medical technology
- Primary health care
- Laboratory medicine (test systems, laboratory equipment, laboratory diagnostics, laboratory furniture)
- Consumables, suture materials, medical clothing, care and hygiene products
- Design, complex equipment of hospitals, medical rooms, medical institutions, sanatoriums. Equipment for cleaning, disinfection, sterilization and storage of sterile products
- Medical furniture
- Modern information technology in medicine
- Maternal and child health
- Modern technologies
- Medical research, educational institutions. Training. Specialized literature, electronic versions of medical publications
More information about the subject of the exhibition can be found on the official website of the exhibition